Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Internet Resources

There are hundreds if not thousands of websites across the internet that can help you in preparing for an outdoor adventure. The question is, which ones are good and which ones are bad? In my experience, there are no "bad" websites about the outdoors. However, I do try my best to stay away from articles that are written by or for outdoors companies. They tend to exaggerate to get you to buy their products.

Blogs
Blogs are a good place to go get an idea of other people's experience and what to expect when you engage in an outdoor activity. Especially one you've never done before.

Websites
While working on my wilderness survival merit badge in boy scouts I came across a list of websites that were full of information about the outdoors. Many of them were geared towards specifically surviving in the wilderness and some of them covered aspects of most outdoor activities.


















NOTE: This is an unfinished article. I am putting it up for you all to be able to access the link. It is a work in progress. Share this blog with your friends! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave your questions and comments here